- Glass Artisans Studio & Gallery
- Inukshuk by Curtis Dionne
- Blown Glass by Nick Chase
- Goblets by Pamela Kinsmen
- Pendant by Peter Bauer
- Birch Trees by Wendy Smith
- Mosaics by Rosemary McLean
- Prints by Jo-Ann MacDonald
- Flame Work by Kathryn Gordon
- Flame Work by Jessie Tessolin
- Blown Glass by Lex Ireton
- Beer Bottle Glass by Terry Craig
- Fused Bowl by Colette Samson
- Lamp Work by Kerry Ann Gibson
Flame Working & Glass Blowing Studio
Owner, Wendy Smith, is a stained glass artist whose work is featured in the gallery along with many others.
Glass Artisans invites glass artists from all over to come and use the Flame Working or Glass Blowing Studios during the summer and fall. Visitors can watch the artists work their magic with glass.
Glass Demo’s are daily June – October in one or all of the studios.
We also offer one hour Flame Working and Glass Blowing classes when our instructors are available. Just send us an email for more information about classes and for booking details.
For more information on our year round hours, visit our website.
Schedule of Glass Bowers: Summer 2017
June 22 – July 1 – Chris Van Zanten – Bird Nooks
July 2 – July 8 – Jenn & Terry Craig – Recycled Bottle Cups
July 9 – 29 – Mervi Haapakoski & Lex Ireton
July 30 – August 5 – Sean Kerrigan
August 6 – August 12 – Dean & Eliska Smiley
August 13 –August 26 – Mervi Haapakoski & Kelly Lowe
August 27 – Sept 2 – Brian Tebay, Master Blower for NS Crystal